Speakers’ Corner Lichfield is all about giving local people (and visitors) a chance to have their say! So, have you got a burning issue you would like to tell other people about? Would you like to start a public debate and kick off the conversation? What better place to have your say, than at Speakers’ Corner Lichfield?
Why not raise the profile of your issues, with these handy hints and tips:
- Send out a press release to the local papers and news blogs
- Invite friends and colleagues to come and listen
- Let us know about your planned speech, and we’ll post details to this blog – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact the Speakers’ Corner Commitee (via Moira Taylor) on 01543 308170) if you’d like to host a formal event at Speakers’ Corner Lichfield
Above all, express yourself, have your say, and make your say count.
Our code of conduct
This site is available between the hours of 9.00am and 9.00pm for any member of the public, provided that users:
- are strictly non-adversarial and non-partisan
- provide all participants with an equal opportunity to express their views within the law, and respect diversity of opinion
- conduct themselves calmly and without rancour
- seek common ground, rather than confrontation
- aim to engage, inform and enrich opinion and, wherever possible, entertain
For further information, please contact a member of the Speakers’ Corner Lichfield Committee at www.lichfieldspeakerscorner.org.uk